We are glad to announce to the general public that our new client; the National Orientation Agency has engaged us an influencer marketer for a social media campaign tagged
#4BetterNigeria is a contest which solves the challenge of engaging citizens to raise awareness and garner support for Government by stimulating Nigerians to share patriotic video messages on social media.
The contest is aimed to:
1. Highlight the role of each citizen in having a sense of loyalty to fatherland;
2. Awaken the consciousness of Nigerians to their responsibilities to the promotion of peace and national unity, citizens’ commitment to their human rights to build a free, just and progressive society;
3. Mobilize and curate progressive public opinion on government programmes and policies. This will be shared with relevant MDA’s for better service delivery.
The contest is designed to reach 10M+ engagement through 1,000+ videos starting on 28th September and conclude approximately 2nd October, 2020.
To enter the competition, participants are required to record and post an original 1minute patriotic video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
In addition, participants are required to register at www.noa.gov.ng/4abetternigeia. The best 3 winners will emerge after all submissions have passed through the judges in 3 different stages.
The best 100 videos will win prizes ranging from branded t-shirts, face caps, mugs etc. Top 10 videos will be shared on all NOA(@NOA_Nigeria) social media platforms (in addition to branded items) while the top 3 videos will get smartphones and branded prizes.
The contest will be judged by a panel of judges drawn from a list of young Nigerian changemakers. This is to also leverage on their social network to amplify government messages.
The judges will evaluate videos submitted and select the best videos that promote peace, citizen engagement, the spirit of patriotism, and nationalism.
This contest will help the National Orientation Agency(@NOA_Nigeria):
1. Fine-tune your brand message.
2. Build strategic connections with citizens.
3. Gain visibility and attract support
4. Collate data of patriotic Nigerians
As a Nigerian-owned digital marketing agency, we are glad to work with the National Orientation Agency 4BetterNigeria.